AL-KO FLEX UNIT F cartridge filter systems
For extraction of welding fumes: AL-KO FLEX UNIT F systems are the ideal solution for extraction of fumes that occur during welding, cutting and thermal separation. Whether in manual tasks or automated processes – the four standard power stages offer sufficient extraction capacity and provide for clean air.
Receive consultation in person
The construction of the systems is based on the time-proven AL-KO standard with soundproof housing panels. They enclose the system and provide for high-performance and quiet operation. AL-KO FLEX UNIT F systems are designed for extraction of fumes that occur during welding, cutting and separation processes. Large-surface filter cartridges effectively filter out the dust, and the filtered exhaust air can either be returned to the hall or released into the environment. The systems are suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
- High extraction capacity and optimal filtration
- Standard versions are individually customizable
- Fast delivery
- Extremely quiet due to highly effective sound insulation
- IE3 motors for high energy efficiency
- Extraction of fumes in welding, cutting and separation of metal
- For connection to manual welding stations, welding robots and systems, welding boxes and hoods
- Supplements direct extraction as a hall ventilation system
Options & variants
- Extraction arms, capturing hoods, pipes and other accessories
- Pre-separators and extinguishing systems
- Diverse filter materials
- Measuring sensors for monitoring the air purity
- Frequency inverter for power-based operation
- Combination with AL-KO thermal recovery systems for exhaust air control to minimize heating costs
- IE 4 motors or higher value on request
- Spark arrestors, extinguishing systems and other safety components
- HEPA post-filter class H13 or H14 for highest filter performance
AL-KO FLEX UNIT F
|Device type||FLEX UNIT F 105-7.5||FLEX UNIT F 225-15||FLEX UNIT F 315-18.5||FLEX UNIT F 436-22|
|Suction nozzle ø in mm||280||400||450||560|
|Airflow in m³/h||5,750||10,400||16,200||24,200|
|Vacuum in Pa.||3,500||3,500||3,500||3,000|
|Motor rating in kW||7.5||15||18.5||22|
|Filter area in m²||105||225||315||436.5|
|Dimensions W x D x H in mm||1,612 x 1,300 x 3,899||2,447 x 2,441 x 4,435||2,447 x 2,447 x 4,894||2,447 x 2,600 x 5,353|
All values are approximate and refer to the basic version; subject to technical modifications.
Other sizes and variants on request.